Trainer: Mrs. Jennifer Patrick
Participants will discover the evidence-based impact of sibling relationships, how our siblings shape us. and the historical views on sibling relationships in child welfare. Learn about the circumstances that may deem it necessary to separate siblings for a time when they enter foster care, and how agency goals impact siblings in care.
*Why Do Siblings Matter?
* History of Sibling Care in Child Welfare
* What Trauma Research Tells Us
* Together or Separate: The Effects
* Current MDHHS Policy & Practice
* Changing Our Mindsets & Recruiting Practices
**If there are national policies and practices regarding sibling care, I will find them!